- Muni Broadband’s Ominous Threat to the First Amendment
December 13, 2018 - 3:00 pm
As a staunch supporter of limited government and free speech, I have regularly objected to...
- 911: A Look Back and a Look Forward
December 11, 2018 - 9:45 am
Lisa M. Fowlkes
| Chief, Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau
There is no higher priority at the FCC than promoting reliable 911 service. As we approach the...
- Decommissioning of the National Broadband Map and its APIs
December 7, 2018 - 3:55 pm
| Associate Chief Information Officer, Office of the Managing Director
Since 2011, the National Broadband Map has been a vital tool for consumers, businesses, policy...
- Status Update: Fixing 9-1-1 Fee Diversion
November 29, 2018 - 10:05 am
It's now been almost ten months since my colleague, Commissioner Rosenworcel, and I penned an...
- The FCC’s Thanksgiving Menu: 5G, Rural Broadband, and Stopping Unwanted Robocalls
November 20, 2018 - 1:35 pm
| FCC Chairman
This week, families all across the country will be traveling over the river and through the...
"Serving the legal needs of small and medium market broadcast station owners for over thirty years"